Sunday, September 21, 2008

"TO LATE TO KNOW"

I remember the day,
When you said I LOVE YOU!
You asked me if you could win me
But I carelessly ignored you.

In spite the heartache I've given you,
You will always there for me,
Ready to help and do all,
All the things that you can,just for me.

What is this feeling?
Could it be loved or just an infatuation?
Now,I feel sorry for myself
For my love for you its to late.

Now its to late to know that I LOVE YOU..
I don't know how it started
Yesterday,I don't mind you at all,
But now,I'm always thinking of you.

If only I could move back the time,
I would have given you a chance.
Why did I let you walk away?
And now,it's too late to have you back.

If only I could say to you,
those three words that you said before
Your dreams and mine will soon come true.
And forevermore,our love will grow.

I hope it's not too late,
For you to show and feel this love again.
But i have to take my time,
Until you have to courage again...

No comments: